- 100 onwards INR
A moulded, asbestos free, semi-metallic friction material containing friction modifiers and randomly dispersed reinforcing fibres in a phenolic matrix. Being free from copper, antimony, lead and other potentially harmful ingredients. This means it complies with all current and future planned environmental legislation. TIC brake pads have a high coefficient of friction (1), with excellent resistance to fade. After independent testing it has been assigned a FF friction rating as per IS2742 test reports. Being organic it is kinder to the disc and cleaner in operation than the equivalent metallic based material.
This material is Regulation 90 approved over a wide range of Disc Brake Pads for most cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Max. continuous temperature, 400oC
- Max. intermittent temperature, 600oC
- Min. assembly shear strength, 400 N/cm3
- Density, 1.85 g/cm3
N.B The information quoted has been obtained from our laboratory tests. Advise on specific applications can be provide on request.
TIC Brake Pads Features :
- Semi-metallic, Asbestos free
- Meets or Exceeds OEM specifications
- Low Dust and Low wear
- Excellent braking at even elevated temp
- Maximum life at any road conditions
- Versatility & Wide Product Range
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
MP/15/487, PULLUVILAKAM ARCADE,VELAVOOR JN, KOLIYAKODU PO, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 695607, India